Wednesday, May 27, 2009

back to work

I just got back from Nampa, Idaho visiting my dear family. My mom and I had such a nice visit. We connect at the core. I gave her a priesthood blessing that was very special for us both. My mom is so special. Her capacity to love is magnificent to behold. My sister Naomi has that same special ability to love like that. My daughter Bambi does too. My brother Tim has done a wonderful job of keeping things together along with his sweet wife and kids in Nampa. I will be forever grateful how they all have taken such good care of my mother....especially Tim's dear wife Koleen. I saw my cousin Rob Robinson and his parents Ron and JoAnn. They gave me some long lost pictures of me as a youngster that I love. We saw my grandma's sister Mary Nye. She told us some stories about the Layne's. I promised her we would do her Temple work when she dies. My sister Christine came over and met my family and collected my spit to get it analized. We are closer now and that's good. Jesus Christ can heal and shape our natures for the better as we learn of Him and keep His commandments. My brother Marty took me to the airport and we had a great visit. Thanks Susie for the ticket. The walk at the airports almost did me in till a sweet gal helped me get a wheelchair in SLC, where my dear friend Lincoln Fuqua picked me up and took me to Provo. God is good, and the Church is TRUE !!!

No comments:

Books Lately

  • white fang
  • all harry potters
  • CALL OF THE WILD
  • The Count of Monte Cristo
  • Tolkien
  • Edgar Rice Burroughs Tarzan series
  • C.S. Lewis (All)
  • The Host
  • Twilite series
  • A Christmas Carol

Followers

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
55 years old, from Boise, Idaho. I was born to Gary Earl Robinson and Velva Lea Yancey 20 August 1953 at St. Alphonsis hospital.