Tuesday, June 23, 2009


It is my belief that Jesus Christ, the Savior and redeemer of all of us, will return again soon to dwell on this earth and reclaim His lost sheep and return them to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
I testify that the Book of Mormon is a true book. By reading it we can feel the Holy Ghost testify to our hearts and minds that Jesus is the Christ. Joseph Smith did translate it from golden plates given to him by an angel of God. You can read it free at www.mormon.org ........if you will pray to God when you read it...I promise you will know it is true!
Families can be sealed together forever (after death) in the holy Temples being built all over the earth. I look forward to being with my family after I die. My fondest wish is for my wife and children and grandchildren to live their lives so we can be together forever!
Jesus atoned for our sins if we will repent and forgive. He suffered so we don't have to if we repent. He died and rose up so we can rise up again after we die.
Thomas S. Monson is a true Prophet today. I testify of these things in the Holy name of Jesus Christ....Amen Thomas Terry Bassett

No comments:

Books Lately

  • white fang
  • all harry potters
  • CALL OF THE WILD
  • The Count of Monte Cristo
  • Tolkien
  • Edgar Rice Burroughs Tarzan series
  • C.S. Lewis (All)
  • The Host
  • Twilite series
  • A Christmas Carol

Followers

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
55 years old, from Boise, Idaho. I was born to Gary Earl Robinson and Velva Lea Yancey 20 August 1953 at St. Alphonsis hospital.