Friday, June 12, 2009

RETIREMENT


My last day of automobile selling after 29 years in Utah county is TODAY !! I am sad to leave the cars (GM) and the crew. I can't physically keep up with my customers anymore.....so I'm setting up an office in Orem to do Genealogy as much as possible while I can. I love it with all of my heart. I love Mavis and my ancestors....we know them now after 27 years of researching them. We've done hundreds of ordinances in the LDS Temples for them. We have lots more to do.

No comments:

Books Lately

  • white fang
  • all harry potters
  • CALL OF THE WILD
  • The Count of Monte Cristo
  • Tolkien
  • Edgar Rice Burroughs Tarzan series
  • C.S. Lewis (All)
  • The Host
  • Twilite series
  • A Christmas Carol

Followers

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
55 years old, from Boise, Idaho. I was born to Gary Earl Robinson and Velva Lea Yancey 20 August 1953 at St. Alphonsis hospital.