Friday, June 26, 2009

Our Purpose !


I, Thomas Terry Robinson Bassett, testify that our dear ancestors want us to get to know them. My wife Mavis has the "spirit of Elijah" as do I. We started our family history journey in 1984 when the LDS church asked members to fill out our 4 generation charts and send them in to be recorded.

We have spent countless hours researching our families and doing the temple ordinances for them. Nothing gives us more joy then being in the temple sealing our families together for all eternity.

The gospel is TRUE, Joseph Smith was and is a Prophet of God. Jesus is the Christ, our Savior and Redeemer....the author of our salvation .

It is my fervent desire that my dear family carry on this great work of family history. We set up a private family foundation to do just that.... www.tmcfamilyfoundation.org

I testify that genealogy is the best way to spend time on this Earth,,,and pray I'll be here long enough to finish what the Lord has asked me to do.

In the sacred name of Jesus Christ.....Amen.

No comments:

Books Lately

  • white fang
  • all harry potters
  • CALL OF THE WILD
  • The Count of Monte Cristo
  • Tolkien
  • Edgar Rice Burroughs Tarzan series
  • C.S. Lewis (All)
  • The Host
  • Twilite series
  • A Christmas Carol

Followers

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
55 years old, from Boise, Idaho. I was born to Gary Earl Robinson and Velva Lea Yancey 20 August 1953 at St. Alphonsis hospital.