Friday, July 10, 2009

My Family History


My mother Velva Yancey's father was born in Cardston, Alberta, Canada. I just got this 1916 census and it shows that their direct neighbors were my dad, Gary Robinson's moms parents, the Wolsey's and Layne's.

I testify that I was born to this family to provide a welding priesthood link to both families through the ordinances of the LDS temples.

That is exactly why I do this great genealogy work...to seal these dear families together !!

I can't wait to be with them all in heaven....

No comments:

Books Lately

  • white fang
  • all harry potters
  • CALL OF THE WILD
  • The Count of Monte Cristo
  • Tolkien
  • Edgar Rice Burroughs Tarzan series
  • C.S. Lewis (All)
  • The Host
  • Twilite series
  • A Christmas Carol

Followers

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
55 years old, from Boise, Idaho. I was born to Gary Earl Robinson and Velva Lea Yancey 20 August 1953 at St. Alphonsis hospital.