Saturday, July 11, 2009


My family means everything to me. I remember growing up in Boise, Idaho where I had lot's of family around to make me feel very much loved. I had extra grandparents since my dad and mom divorced when I was 1 year old. Every holiday I was treated so special by my Robinson family because I was the 1st grandchild. I got to ride the bus down to Madison Ave. and I always came home with lots of presents.

I thank heaven that I grew up in the family that I did. The Robinson's, Yancey's, and Bassett's will forever be happy memories for me.....

Thomas Terry Robinson Bassett

No comments:

Books Lately

  • white fang
  • all harry potters
  • CALL OF THE WILD
  • The Count of Monte Cristo
  • Tolkien
  • Edgar Rice Burroughs Tarzan series
  • C.S. Lewis (All)
  • The Host
  • Twilite series
  • A Christmas Carol

Followers

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
55 years old, from Boise, Idaho. I was born to Gary Earl Robinson and Velva Lea Yancey 20 August 1953 at St. Alphonsis hospital.