Monday, July 13, 2009

My Prayer..

Today I will follow whatever path the Lord will direct me to do. I am on His errand. Guide my thoughts Lord, quicken my intellect, use me as an instrament in Thy hands to serve others. Let me
influence others to serve Thee and Thy Son. Please forgive my weaknesses, help me to forgive others also. Thanks for all Thou has given me, especially my family. Keep them safe, guard them with Thy Holy Angels. Let us be together forever dear Lord. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

No comments:

Books Lately

  • white fang
  • all harry potters
  • CALL OF THE WILD
  • The Count of Monte Cristo
  • Tolkien
  • Edgar Rice Burroughs Tarzan series
  • C.S. Lewis (All)
  • The Host
  • Twilite series
  • A Christmas Carol

Followers

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
55 years old, from Boise, Idaho. I was born to Gary Earl Robinson and Velva Lea Yancey 20 August 1953 at St. Alphonsis hospital.