Saturday, July 11, 2009

My Testimony


I bear solemn witness that God is our Eternal Father. We were with Him before we came to this earth. We chose to come to earth and learn from our experiences here to progress and return to Him to live with Him and our own families forever. Jesus Christ is His only Begotten Son who lived a perfect life for us to follow. His sacrafice on the cross and His Atonement means we can be forgiven of ALL our sins, if we repent.

They both appeared to Joseph Smith in 1820 in New York and had him restore the true Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints to the earth again. An angel gave Joseph Smith an ancient record of the people who lived here in America a thousand years ago. It is the Book of Mormon, and I testify that it is a true record and testament of Jesus Christ's visit to America after He was crucified.

Thomas S. Monson is a true Prophet today. The Priesthood of God is here today, and I am a High Priest after the Holy Order of Jesus Christ. My wife Mavis and I have been sealed as Husband and Wife in a Holy ordinance in the LDS Temple in Manti, Utah. Our children are sealed to us forever by this same ordinance.

This testimony is TRUE, and you can find out for yourself if you will ask God, in the name of Jesus Christ, to tell you by the power of the Holy Ghost. You will know in your heart and your mind, for that is how I found out on April 6th, 1976 in my mothers home after years of searching.

I bear this solemn witness in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Books Lately

  • white fang
  • all harry potters
  • CALL OF THE WILD
  • The Count of Monte Cristo
  • Tolkien
  • Edgar Rice Burroughs Tarzan series
  • C.S. Lewis (All)
  • The Host
  • Twilite series
  • A Christmas Carol

Followers

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
55 years old, from Boise, Idaho. I was born to Gary Earl Robinson and Velva Lea Yancey 20 August 1953 at St. Alphonsis hospital.