Sunday, July 26, 2009

Temples


i went to the manti temple yesterday with my dear friend lincoln fuqua. it was awesome!! we did endowments for some indians, and then some sealings for my dads tates and lincoln's wife carol's alexanders. the staff helped me dress and get around in a wheelchair...i'm so thankful for them and the great privilege to attend the temple that my ggggreatgrandfather tom woolsey helped build in 1878-1888. the gospel is true dear reader...i know it with all of my heart !

No comments:

Books Lately

  • white fang
  • all harry potters
  • CALL OF THE WILD
  • The Count of Monte Cristo
  • Tolkien
  • Edgar Rice Burroughs Tarzan series
  • C.S. Lewis (All)
  • The Host
  • Twilite series
  • A Christmas Carol

Followers

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
55 years old, from Boise, Idaho. I was born to Gary Earl Robinson and Velva Lea Yancey 20 August 1953 at St. Alphonsis hospital.