Thursday, July 9, 2009


Today I'm blogging before I have some honey-nut cheerios, brush my teeth, and go to gold's gym. Then I'll go by Mickey Cochran's office to see if any of the deals I emailed him yesterday from Tyler Ruby look good to his funders....I hope so.

I got my bottle of MAX GXL glutethione accelorators yesterday...they are helping me feel better. Dave Rickets called me from the MDA of Utah...he said they will help me with medical devices to help with ALS. I need to get my living conditions ready for the future. Please Lord, help us!

No comments:

Books Lately

  • white fang
  • all harry potters
  • CALL OF THE WILD
  • The Count of Monte Cristo
  • Tolkien
  • Edgar Rice Burroughs Tarzan series
  • C.S. Lewis (All)
  • The Host
  • Twilite series
  • A Christmas Carol

Followers

About Me

My photo
Provo, Utah, United States
55 years old, from Boise, Idaho. I was born to Gary Earl Robinson and Velva Lea Yancey 20 August 1953 at St. Alphonsis hospital.